Machine learning is the field of computer science that enables computer systems to provide sense to data in the same way as humans would do. The focus of machine learning is to learn from experience without have explicit programming intervention of humans. This course dives into the basics of machine learning using Python which is easy to learn and well-known programming language. Our course is designed to give you an overview of Python and associated tools used in machine learning.
Classification, Regression and Clustering algorithms will be explored in this course focused on hand-on real life practical examples and experiences. This course gives you a first-hand learning experience about Machine learning in just one week. If you are a machine learning beginner and looking to finally get started using Python, this course is designed for you.
Who Can Enroll For The Course?
Professionals who are looking for up-skilling and developing their career opportunities. Candidates should have good analytical, local skills, awareness to programming languages and/or scripting knowledge. The professionals who are listed below can take this course:
• For graduates, postgraduates, and research students who either have an interest in this subject or have this subject
• For Professionals who wish to ramp-up their knowledge
• Mathematician and statisticians who wish to explore the world of machine learning
• People from data science/analytics background
• Transform your theoretical knowledge to practical skills
• Master Python fundamentals
• Learn to use tools required from machine learning
• Use of Python standard library
• Explore machine learning with real life example